• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless I'm forgetting something the scene where he was outside the kitchen window talking to Cissy is the first where what he said wasn't merely parroting what others said.

baptize the firearm

unless I'm forgetting something the scene where he was outside the kitchen window talking to Cissy is the first where what he said wasn't merely parroting what others said.

but he wasn't really there in the physical sense. he appeared doing the carpet commercial adaptation while he was passed out in the van.

Finally some surfing footage!

What's the deal with Mitch MIA? Did he not sign on for the whole season?

Mitch's character reminds me way too much of my own dad. Had my dad levitated, dealt with near death and miraculous recovery of his grandson, then have to face my mother after fucking around on her, I guarantee he would have been gone the whole season. :lol

Finally some surfing footage!

What's the deal with Mitch MIA? Did he not sign on for the whole season?

Tina creeps me out. Don't know if I trust her.

Two episodes ago Cissy mentioned that he was down in Mexico surfing. I think she was talking to him on the phone. He'll be back. Check out the HBO site on this: topic.