B4 and Elektrik Piano

Sorry for my ignorance about these "things" but i got a few questions about the b4 and the elektrik piano,i know these 2 are softwares but what's up with these 2 pics ?

tast.jpg

Elektrik-Piano.jpg

These are just images inside the software ?

Yeah, those are just screen captures of when you pull up the VSTi in your recording software. I have both programs and would recommend them with the caveat that you need a pretty good sytem to pull it off or you can get a bit of a weird delay between what you play on your MIDI keyboard and the software. I actually notate a lot of the parts in SONAR because I'm a pretty bad keyboard player and it's quicker to write it out than to get a perfect take. Anyway, they both have really nice sounds.

I haven't tried the Nord Klavia, but NI's Elektrik Piano can give really realistic Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds. The B4 used with a good MIDI interface can come as close to duplicating a Hammond B3 as you can get without buying one. The most recent version comes with a drawbar-duplicating MIDI controller, I believe.

I think both of these VSTis come in at least one of the very expensive Native bundles (like Komplete), and they both come as single units. I'm pretty sure they are compatible with Pro Tools, but I haven't verified it. I use them with SONAR, and they do a great job.