JT says they're good. I did a recon mission. They are. Any thoughts? Here's a full live show of

. video style. They mix all types of music (jam, metal, funk, prog rock) and if you play an instrument you'll probably enjoy people playing multiple instruments at the same time. cheers

They

Are

Brilliant!

Mirrored is one of my favourite albums of the year. Got tickets to see them in London in October and can't wait.

Didn't realise Mr. Tweedy was a fan... perhaps an interesting new direction for the next Wilco album?!?

I heard the single it was cool til the vocals came in then it crested. I like Don Cab more.

Hello! Are you from the past? Welcome, Here in the present Don Cab is but a shadow of it's former glory. This could possibly be why they lean so heavily on their catalogue recordings in live shows. Also, the battles Ian Williams is not in Don Cab anymore but was on their good records.

The battles are it tho, check out "EP C / B EP" A recent comp of their previous EPs. Super!

Hello! Are you from the past? Welcome, Here in the present Don Cab is but a shadow of it's former glory. This could possibly be why they lean so heavily on their catalogue recordings in live shows. Also, the battles Ian Williams is not in Don Cab anymore but was on their good records.

The battles are it tho, check out "EP C / B EP" A recent comp of their previous EPs. Super!

I haven't heard much of Don Cab w/o Ian Williams. Damon Che is a better drummer than whoever is in Battles. Che more fluid and more fun to listen to. But then again I can't make too good a judgment since I've only heard that one song.

A friend introduced me to them earlier this year(Battles) and I really dig them. The drummer used to play for Helmet? That's about all I know about them, but I imagine they'd be great to see live based on that youtube thing.

The drummer used to play for Helmet? That's about all I know about them, but I imagine they'd be great to see live based on that youtube thing.

yes, John Stanier, he also drums for Tomahawk.

• 5 months later...
I just got the album and had trouble getting through the first 3 tracks. Tell me it gets better?

Yes, it does. Trust me. When I first heard it I really wanted to like it but thought it was pretentious(sp) crap. Then I listened again, and again. Now I love it.