I second At Least That's What You Said- so great to be right in front of Jeff when he rips that song apart.

The solos during Muzzle of Bees are so great, especially when the song is just so quiet and mellow and then erupts into those great breakdowns.

sbs-you are my face

agib-theologians

yhf-im the man who loves you

summerteeth-how to fight loneliness (i am trying to break your heart bonus disc)

being there-i got you

am-box full of letters

there is a version of Monday, that I have on the Outta Print, Outta Site collection (I think thats what its called). that has a mean solo, and jeff starts singing the last verse over the end of the solo and it is so very rocking. check it out if you get a chance, its my favorite wilco solo

impossible germany. Is there any question here. Three soaring, intricate guitar scatterings fill the final minutes of this guitar epic. As nels gets into that controlled yet chaotic tremolo picking i always get goose-bumps and proclaim that this is the best freaken solo ever.

muzzle of bees, side with the seeds, spiders (live versions), blue eyed soul are some runner ups.

On and On--The Organ solo where it builds and explodes and leaves Jeff pouring his heart out singing On and On. Its a short solo, but easily the most haunting and awesome on the album in my opinion.

I'm the Man Who Loves You. On top of 12 string guitars and smooth cheesy keyboards laying lush bouncy melodies is a guitar solo that sounds like it's coming from an amp that's being set on fire...everytime I hear it I love it even more.

On and On--The Organ solo where it builds and explodes and leaves Jeff pouring his heart out singing On and On. Its a short solo, but easily the most haunting and awesome on the album in my opinion.

That part makes me cry every damn time.

I think ALTWYS is easily the most cathartic wilco song/solo ever. I remember when they did it in Nashville (i'd gone thru a bunch of family strife in the weeks leading up to the show), and that solo kicked in and i lost it comepletely.

ALTWYS, Muzzle of Bees, Nels at the end of Ashes, Glenn on Let's Not Get Carried Away and the vibes at the end of Kamera, and Leroy at the end of When The Roses Bloom Again from the 2003 Soundstage.

--Mike