Most underrated/overrated wilco songs?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for oveerrated, i just really dont see all the buzz over "what light". i dont think it holds its own in a great album

as for underrated, after reading the "least favorite song post, i'm going to go with "hummingbird"

Underrated: Reservations, Magazine Called Sunset, Not for the Season, Can't Stand It

Overrated Song - Heavy Metal Drummer... easily the worst Wilco song

Underrated Song - Less Than You Think... everything before the drone is absolutely gorgeous (and the drone ain't half bad either, if you don't try to listen to it all the time).

Underrated Song - Less Than You Think... everything before the drone is absolutely gorgeous (and the drone ain't half bad either, if you don't try to listen to it all the time).

I'm on board with all of this.

absolutely agree. i wish i'd thought to say HMD myself. i fuckin' hate that song.

-justin

I don't think it's overplayed at all (live? radio?), I just don't think it's very good, so it's easy to pick it from a bunch of other songs that are very good.

maybe not overplayed but if you know just one wilco song chances are it HMD

i agree that it is surrounded by songs much better than it and it doesnt fit into YHF at all but i on its own i think its a decent pop song