Anyone get the Wilco figures?

1) Act out scenes from IATTBYH with three of them and a Thing action figure in place of Jay. The Thing and Nels would have a guitar battle while Mikael and Pat carry out some sort of adventure that has bears little resemblance to the Goonies.

2) Bang them all together in a desperate reenactment of Battle Royale.

3) Put them all on the floor and allow my dog to choose which member he'd like to chew on, then immediately snatch it away from him and chastise him properly.

4) Put them in the freezer and re-enact "Alive"

5) Hide the Glen figure in a friend's bathroom cabinet for morning terror.

6) Voodoo.

7) Arrange a diorama with Todd McFarlane's line of rockstars-- I'm not positive yet, but I think a swarm of stubby Wilco guys mobbing a 1:32 scale model of Axl Rose is probably the best thing I've ever pictured.

8) Phone up Ryan Adams and ask him why he doesn't have an action figure. Patiently await Ryan Adams figure.

9) Stage an entire "Behind the Music" documentary featuring a Professor X figure as Billy Bragg. I imagine I'd have another epic fight scene involved, but I really don't know exactly how it'd go. Probably on top of a mountain (read; Pile of blankets.)

10) Sleep with them under my pillow.

11) Shoot stop motion music videos for my fellow VCers.

12) Juggle.

13) Arrange all other dolls in your collection in a circle around Jeff doll. Immediately discard any doll that steps inside the circle.

Guest Jules
1) Act out scenes from IATTBYH with three of them and a Thing action figure in place of Jay. The Thing and Nels would have a guitar battle while Mikael and Pat carry out some sort of adventure that has bears little resemblance to the Goonies.

2) Bang them all together in a desperate reenactment of Battle Royale.

3) Put them all on the floor and allow my dog to choose which member he'd like to chew on, then immediately snatch it away from him and chastise him properly.

4) Put them in the freezer and re-enact "Alive"

5) Hide the Glen figure in a friend's bathroom cabinet for morning terror.

6) Voodoo.

7) Arrange a diorama with Todd McFarlane's line of rockstars-- I'm not positive yet, but I think a swarm of stubby Wilco guys mobbing a 1:32 scale model of Axl Rose is probably the best thing I've ever pictured.

8) Phone up Ryan Adams and ask him why he doesn't have an action figure. Patiently await Ryan Adams figure.

9) Stage an entire "Behind the Music" documentary featuring a Professor X figure as Billy Bragg. I imagine I'd have another epic fight scene involved, but I really don't know exactly how it'd go. Probably on top of a mountain (read; Pile of blankets.)

10) Sleep with them under my pillow.

11) Shoot stop motion music videos for my fellow VCers.

12) Juggle.

This is the kind of reply I was looking for. Thanks. It was an honest question, as I just don't get the point of these things (and I don't see a comparison to concert posters).

If some of you out there like them, then great.

You're weird, though.