Now Watching on YouTube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

sweet stuff Aman. That's the true Chicago that should be in the RRHF.

I always like to hear the first album when the weather turns nice.

This film captures life on the road, on stage and behind the scenes for the group 'Chicago'. Filmed on location in Hollywood, San Francisco, London and Dallas (December 1969-January 1970). April 7, 1970 was the original air date.

I've always found Richie Havens so enigmatic. You watch the way he plays, and it's such a seemingly simplified style, yet it's a style that his voice wraps around. With those huge hands, you think he could play a much more refined style. But his is a percussive style, keeping time, a groove embodied in that thumb up and down the neck and that throbbing foot. His trance-like state when he sings, lost in the rhythm, in the words and so expressive. If I could categorize him anywhere, it would be along with Joe Cocker. I wonder if I would have ever survived a whole concert of his, but for an inspired song or short set (often times it's the same thing), he has me at hello.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely NSFW...this guy gives Bill O'Reilly a run for his money...Winnebago Man

Edit: :blink So I'm looking around my movie sites for some movie news and I came across this same man and he's having a documentary made about him and this same video. It's an examination of him and the viral video phenomenon.

Winnebago Man The Documentary