Now Watching on YouTube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mMN693-F3U

I really loved the book. I am hoping they captured it well for the movie. Trailer is not bad.

What an intense book that was, so original. I'm really looking forward to the movie. The trailer makes it seem like they got the right tone. Yay, because it could have been very poorly done. This looks intriguing and mesmerizing!

Has Paul seen this?

It did seem as though John may have been singing about someone....hmmmmm?

Dude, I'm sorry but who the hell is Yoko!? I can't believe she's going in there critiquing the musicians playing! Ugh, no wonder the Beatles broke up. I wanted to slap through my iPad!

I have wanted to cover this song for a long time, but have no idea how I would do that Fripp guitar solo.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the "Hippies with Money" bit - I did a quick search but did not see where that phrase originated from - was it a title of a TV show?

I must admit, at first I thought it refered to the people who can afford Grateful Dead box sets. :lol

Great video, by the way.

That's great tune, too. Great record.

I like the "Hippies with Money" bit - I did a quick search but did not see where that phrase originated from - was it a title of a TV show?

I must admit, at first I thought it refered to the people who can afford Grateful Dead box sets. :lol

Now that is funny.

It appears on the screen at some point. It may be something Phil or Don said during the show.