Now Watching on YouTube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These tickled me!

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK! :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7_e7vZuP8

The group Aqualung doing Poor Places. Obviously Wilco does it much better.

:hmm the smoke machine added a little something, but they didn't end with any noise, i hoped the bassplayer would do his best impersonation of "Yankee...Hotel...Foxtrot" but no such luck. there is the possibility a Wilco fan was dragged to this concert by their S.O., I guess that would've been a pleasant surprise.

Dave had issue with the synth-pop Eddie brought out back in 1984. Linda put on Robbie's Van Halen t-shirt and we all know what happened next. Seems logical some deep wounds were exposed backstage since the issue happened during Jump. Add that they are both nuts and things don't look good for VH.

Linda put on Robbie's Van Halen t-shirt and we all know what happened next.

I didn't get this yesterday, but 1st thing this afternoon after 12 hours of sleep...it ALL makes sense!!! :thumbup

This may be old but I just found this great video of old Uncle Tupelo playing the Munsters theme at a Halloween show. This was back when they were called the Primitives though. I never thought I would get to see Tweedy in a dress. The user has a bunch of old Tupelo stuff.