Now Watching on YouTube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glastonbury Fayre (1972)

Glastonbury Fayre is a 1972 documentary film directed by Nicolas Roeg and Peter Neal of the 1971 Glastonbury Festival which was held on 20–24 June 1971.
Arthur Brown
Family
Fairport Convention
Gong
Kingdom Come
Linda Lewis
Magic Michael
Melanie
Quintessence
Terry Reid
Traffic
Trumpton and the Riots
Tonto's Expanding Head Band
Bostik Swastika

An Annotated Guide to All 50 Minutes of New ‘Blue Velvet’ Footage

Two years ago, a Blu-ray restoration in honor of the film’s 25th anniversary uncovered almost an hour of previously unreleased footage from David Lynch’s 1986 suburban noir masterpiece Blue Velvet. Earlier this week, the Film Stage put the whole thing online, complete with a few sweet notes from Lynch himself. Clocking in at 22 scenes in just shy of 52 minutes, it’s a lot of surrealist erotica to get through in one sitting. That’s why we’ve assembled a handy guide to the new material, complete with time stamps.

• 1 month later...

I love this.

At about 6:15 Skip Bayless turns into Ron Burgandy.

And, by the way, I love Richard Sherman.

The Beaver Trilogy (part 1)

The Beaver Trilogy combines three separate vignettes that were filmed at different times, in 1979, 1981, and 1985. The first, entitled The Beaver Kid, is a short documentary about the exploits of "Groovin' Gary", a performer that filmmaker Harris happened upon while filming for a Salt Lake City, Utah news station. Harris was testing out a color video video camera that the station had just acquired in the parking lot of his workplace when he stumbled upon Gary taking photographs of their news helicopter. Gary immediately launched into a number of celebrity impressions, including John Wayne and Sylvester Stallone. Although Gary is seemingly very personable and humble, he also alludes to intense needs for fame, recognition and mass approval.

highlights of Noel Gallagher's commentary on Oasis videos. I thought it was hilarious.

Pretty funny. I've always thought they were massively overrated and derivative, but he's always come across as engaging the couple of times i've seen him on chat shows etc (British ones where he can swear), and I'll give him credit for the self depracation displayed tthere.