I'm Not There - Soundtrack Revealed?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just bought this today at Atomic Records in Milwaukee, they had the vinyl but i passed, i was drooling though, 8 sides! nice liner notes package with many photos of the actors that portray Dylan, can't wait to listen especially Cline/Verlaine pairing. Cline is all over this record as in Calexico.

i saw the vinyl for $33 something i believe.

I picked it up on vinyl at Amoeba for $20.98. Unfortunately, it's missing disk 3. Kinda pissed but they said they'd credit me within 7 days but I live 40 miles away and won't be up there again until after the 7 days. I'm still enjoying what I have of it.

this is bullshit. no best buy in houston has this soundtrack. i guess they want me to illegally download it.

Our local shop had none on the "new release" shelf, but had one copy stuffed in with the other Dylan. Now they have none at all.

Seriously? I felt like those are two of the best tracks on it.

James sings that track like a funeral durge (like most MMJ stuff). He misses the humor that Dylan had in his voice on that tune.

The Iron and Wine sounds like it was pulled from the new disc of his. I was hoping for the quiet acoustic thing.

Just noticed that the I-Tunes version of this has three extra songs on the album only (Calexico, Joe Henry and Lee Ronaldo and Stephen Malkmus). Getting very fucked off with this trend. I will buy some stuff online but still believe in supporting my local record shop and morover really don't like the quality of digital downloads.