I'm Not There - Soundtrack Revealed?

http://www.vinylfevertampa.com/

All Along The Watchtower --Eddie Vedder & The Million Dollar Bashers

As I Went Out One Morning--Mira Billotte

Ballad Of A Thin Man--Stephen Malkmus & The Million Dollar Bashers

Billy--Los Lobos

Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window--The Hold Steady Can't Leave Her Behind--Stephen Malkmus & Lee Ranaldo

Cold Irons Bound--Tom Verlaine & The Million Dollar Bashers

Dark Eyes--Iron & Wine & Calexico

Fourth Time Around--Yo La Tengo

Goin' To Acapulco--Jim James & Calexico

Highway 61 Revisited--Karen O & The Million Dollar Bashers

I Wanna Be Your Lover--Yo La Tengo

I'm Not There--Bob Dylan

I'm Not There--Sonic Youth

Just Like A Woman--Charlotte Gainsbourg & Calexico

Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues--Ramblin' Jack Elliot

Knockin' On Heaven's Door--Antony & The Johnsons

The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll--Mason Jennings

Maggie's Farm--Stephen Malkmus & The Million Dollar Bashers

Mama You've Been On My Mind--Jack Johnson

The Man In The Long Black Coat--Mark Lanegan Moonshiner--Bob Forrest

One More Cup Of Coffee--Roger McGuinn & Calexico

Pressing On--John Doe

Ring Them Bells--Sufjan Stevens

Se

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who the Million Dollar Bashers are.

I would like to believe this The Playlist is true because it would be phenomenal.

"Considering it has already been reported that Malkmus' sessions were recorded with Sonic Youth's Lee Ranaldo and Dylan bass player Tony Garnier, we figured these two were involved. Turns out we weren't far off the mark. Our source also revealed the band's membership which includes the aforementioned Ranaldo and Garnier, plus Sonic Youth drummer Steve Shelley, Verlaine, keyboardist John Medeski (from Martin, Medeski and Wood), guitarist Smokey Hormel (onetime Beck guitarist, Smokey & Miho) and Wilco avante-guitarist Nels Cline."

I would like to believe this The Playlist is true because it would be phenomenal.

"Considering it has already been reported that Malkmus' sessions were recorded with Sonic Youth's Lee Ranaldo and Dylan bass player Tony Garnier, we figured these two were involved. Turns out we weren't far off the mark. Our source also revealed the band's membership which includes the aforementioned Ranaldo and Garnier, plus Sonic Youth drummer Steve Shelley, Verlaine, keyboardist John Medeski (from Martin, Medeski and Wood), guitarist Smokey Hormel (onetime Beck guitarist, Smokey & Miho) and Wilco avante-guitarist Nels Cline."

Wow. wow.

This album will be great (Tweedy doing Simple Twist of Fate I think I read), but is anyone but me scared this movie is going to be an unholy mess?? I tried watching the Velvet Goldmine by this same director and the fuckin thing was pretty much unwatchable as far as I was concerned and I liked the idea of a story about Bowie and Iggy. I mean it sounds like a good idea to have Dylan played by several actors, but somehow the concept could fall apart in practice. We shall see.

LouieB