I'm Not There - Soundtrack Revealed?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, we were still building up, weren't we.

yeah, actually, sorry; we should build on this (one more nugget of fact a day) right up until the release date - the uk release date, which will be next year probably. see how far this can go - it's gotta have more mileage than the ryan adams and vw ads threads, surely.

yeah, actually, sorry; we should build on this (one more nugget of fact a day) right up until the release date - the uk release date, which will be next year probably. see how far this can go - it's gotta have more mileage than the ryan adams and vw ads threads, surely.

I would surely hope so!

ryan adams was in a VW ad?

He was refering to the ridiculous threads for Ryan Adams' new album and when Wilco did the VW ads.

He was refering to the ridiculous threads for Ryan Adams' new album and when Wilco did the VW ads.

No , I was talking about the thread in which people complained about Ryan Adams selling out when he did adverts as a Violent Wrangler, who rode out to the Joshua tree they burnt Gram Parsons's corpse, and pissed all over it. I think Analogman must have moved it?

• 1 month later...
Jim James can't seem to make his voice sound bad no matter what he does

He does an amazing job with all that reverb, but when listening to thier live album, I noticed he can't really hit the notes. No biggie, though, because that reverb has become an essential part of thier sound.