Now playing August 2007

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, me ethier? B) well, how is it? I mean that's the real thing here, right? :beer

Hey at least you didn't make a 'Plays left field for the Dodgers and is a main stay of the Garage Rock Scene' quip.

It's pretty good so far. I can't remember, are you a Deadly Snakes fan? If so, cool. If not, well, you should be.

now

i92823k9th6.jpg

Turns out my myspace comment about these guys got read out on the BBC on Monday by Gideon Coe. I will have to track down the webcast.

did you answer my question?
Just saw it and yes. Now answer mine!
PublicEnemyItTakesaNationofMillionstoHoldUsBack.jpg

Good post, BP. That's a classic, but i have a tough time deciding if it's that or black planet I like the most. i go either way depending on the day. i grew up in rural, very white, central illinois...Yo!, PE and NWA blew my mind and opened my eyes.

on a completely different tip, can any of you uber hipster music mavens tell me if i'm supposed to dig peter, bjorn & john or not? i caught their killer video for young folks and now i can't get the song out of my head. should i dig deeper?

Live Phish, Vol. 12-- 8/13/96, Deer Creek Noblesville IN

Best Phish show I ever saw. Hell, one of the best I ever saw by anyone!

Good post, BP. That's a classic, but i have a tough time deciding if it's that or black planet I like the most. i go either way depending on the day. i grew up in rural, very white, central illinois...Yo!, PE and NWA blew my mind and opened my eyes.

on a completely different tip, can any of you uber hipster music mavens tell me if i'm supposed to dig peter, bjorn & john or not? i caught their killer video for young folks and now i can't get the song out of my head. should i dig deeper?

Yeah, I wanted to take nothig away from Fear of a, cause I love it too. And, if I may, I dig the Peter, Bjorn & John album, som egenuine catchy goodness there, I kinda burned a hole in it.

DEAR LIZ,

I like the Deadly Snakes.

Sincerely,

John Bonham

irsa_benefit.jpg

so, so good

tracklist/info:

Los Angeles, CA - June 11, 1992 - lun - 43 minutes - sb6

Track List:

1) Come On In My Kitchen

2) Seven Turns

3) Midnight Rider