Now playing August 2007

Oh. My. God.

That is so wrong on so many levels.

And yet I completely believe that you're listening to it as we speak.

They weren't bad. The name sort of caught up to them, so to speak, with the original intention to denote the state of a Teenager's Mind.

or so they say.

i43068ig9ta.jpg

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad someone else agrees on Cherry Ghost, it seems to be universally celebrated at the moment.

The Coral is great - they seem to have matured with age, not quite as mad or as bonkers as their previous albums, but really great songs.

NP, a blast from the past:

51YR34XMD9L._AA240_.jpg

I actually rather like it... it's certainly split reviewers down the middle; those who think it's genius and those who think it's a big pile of steaming poo.

There's just something about it that's interesting... sounding like a mix between The Fall, The Wedding Present and some odd school yard chanting...

I just got to track 9 of that Prinzhorn Dance School and had to turn it off in fear that I was going to kill one of my work mates. It's so bad, it's put me in a bad mood.

N.P:

51GihVicR9L._AA240_.jpg

They weren't bad. The name sort of caught up to them, so to speak, with the original intention to denote the state of a Teenager's Mind.

or so they say.

I doubt I'd walk around wearing a Teenage Head t-shirt or anything, but yeah, that first album is pretty good and fun to listen to every once in a while.

Mr. K - they sound kinda like a more Chuck Berry-style rock n roll version of the Ramones, if that makes sense.

I doubt I'd walk around wearing a Teenage Head t-shirt or anything, but yeah, that first album is pretty good and fun to listen to every once in a while.

Mr. K - they sound kinda like a more Chuck Berry-style rock n roll version of the Ramones, if that makes sense.

I remember seeing Teenage Head back in the late 80's at some mid-sized club. I've never had my ears ring as badly as I did that night. A friend of mine also got hurt slam dancing at the show... ah, good times!