50 cent's gonna call it quits if....

50 gots better flow. plus his is homeboys with Em. I just don't like seeing fiddy w/o his shirt on. he looks like a fool but kanye is just an all around fool. 50 is way smoother.

50's a joke. His first album was alright, but he hasn't dont anything of worth since then. Kanye's released 2 bonafied classics, and the few songs I've heard from Graduation are sounding pretty good too.

Except every single Single 50's released for this record has fallen pretty flat, whereas Kanye's got a bonafide hit, and another single that's getting pretty good play on MTV. Not to mention "Bittersweet" hasn't been released yet, and you just know that songs going to blow up. I think it'll be close.

I've never been that hardcore over Kanye and think he's kind of overhyped, but I do respect the fact he does not march to the same cookie-cutter drummer that most of his contemporaries do. He earns points for being a huge Murakami fan (via his work w/ Luis Vuitton), an interesting article on that relationship and more in the most recent issue of complex magazine.

Seriously, Murakami's stuff is crazy sick...

artwork_images_423787643_120662_takashi-murakami.jpg