Dublin - Vicar Street - 14 and 15 November

going both nights. so fucking happy.

I too am standing for night one and sitting for night two (Row A in Blcok D, front and centre - Noice) I'm excited.

Is your name a ref to the elliott smith song?

Wow - that was close! Managed to get a pair standing on the first night. I signed up for Ticketmasters' alert but got nothing...

Tempted to go for two nights but holiday allowances won't give up a second day in the emerald isle. There's supposed to be some UK dates coming too, so fingers crossed for another show in Scotland.

OK - I just said 'feck it' and booked for the Thursday also and got standing again no problem. Doesn't look like there's going to be a Scottish show as just 3 English shows on sale today also. Thank god for Ryanair - it'll be cheaper than trying to get to Manchester, Birmingham or London from Edinburgh and there's better Guinness in Dublin! Hoorah!

Wondering how quick you think tickets will sell out without any kind of advertising. I was trying to get my friends into Wilco but I doubt they'll have the time now

well seated tickets for one according to a friend (prob 14) i'd say you'll get tickets for a good while yet...

just picked up a ticket for night 2 standing! will be flying out to dublin, getting my pints in, seeing wilco and getting back on a plane to come back to london and catch ryan and the cards at hammersmith the following day. rock & roll. :dancing :rock :cheers

just picked up a ticket for night 2 standing! will be flying out to dublin, getting my pints in, seeing wilco and getting back on a plane to come back to london and catch ryan and the cards at hammersmith the following day. rock & roll. :dancing :rock :cheers

Wow. That sounds amazing...have tons of fun, both nights!!!