So my band just released our debut EP (download here)...

So I figure a Wilco board is a solid place to promote our band, considering they are our basically our favorite band, and you can hear it in the music. Got a free MediaFire download link at the bottom of the page, but if you're feeling generous you can go on iTunes and purchase it. Or sample it if you want on our MySpace (/theminorwhite).

PROMO_COVER.jpg

The Minor White - Daily Vacation EP

Prairie Queen Records

1. A Change in Season

2. The Ditty

3. Static Redbeard

4. Moonrag

5. Daily Vacation

6. So, Oklahoma

"A close knit group of friends with grand ideas finding their feet and developing their song craft. This EP sees that effort starting to bear fruit with a distinct energy and flowing complexity of their own.This could be a definite

Honestly, coming to a new forum that you've NEVER posted at before and writing about your band is NOT a way to get fans, in fact, it's just going to piss people off. Contribute to the community a fair amount, and then ask us to listen to your band.

Honestly, coming to a new forum that you've NEVER posted at before and writing about your band is NOT a way to get fans, in fact, it's just going to piss people off. Contribute to the community a fair amount, and then ask us to listen to your band.

av-14084.jpg

"Clever indie pop harmonies ... orchestral pop ...

You had me with "Clever indie pop harmonies" -- and this was an enjoyable listen. I sampled the 2 at MySpace. I'll definitely download the songs and give them all a spin.

Nice work! :thumbup

agreed

It's already been said, but let me just make sure it gets repeated one more time.

I'll never understand this attitude, especially on a board for a band like Wilco, that I imagine is all for supporting art at all levels.

I'll never understand this attitude, especially on a board for a band like Wilco, that I imagine is all for supporting art at all levels.

I think it's cool when a member of the board posts some of their music. It's nice to see what people are doing. I just think when someone signs up to the board solely for the purpose of posting their music it's sort of trashy. They can go ahead and do it but I probably won't check it out. It's like those mySpace messages that look like they're from some real person but they're really for some webcam site. Or those people who pretend to be your friend just cause you got a new gobot toy.

yeah!

www.myspace.com/waynewhittaker

I believe I've paid my dues.

www.myspace.com/kallemattson

av-14084.jpg

Pretty cool, eh? :pirate I drew it in class. You'd be drawing dinosaurs too if you had "Music Publishing For The Internet" (which is an 8th grade level HTML/Flash course) at 8:30 on Monday morning.

Pretty cool, eh? :pirate I drew it in class. You'd be drawing dinosaurs too if you had "Music Publishing For The Internet" (which is an 8th grade level HTML/Flash course) at 8:30 on Monday morning.

i'm jealous. i'm more of a robots guy though

Since I have you all here, I'd like to talk to you about this fantastic time share condo opportunity.

:pirate

SWEET, I only invest in Clothing Optional Resorts, so do tell as I may be interested.

On a side note, actually my real, only note...tell me you have the WILCO-Army in a large res

format.