Tonight In Berkeley

I actually did count and it was in fact 42. I was sober the whole night, too. Nothing to do with Hitchhiker.

But you guys aren't going to believe Collin, are you? I mean, the guy is so happy and sweet that he probably throws in extra "nothings" like mini-marshmallows in an ice-cream sundae....

Oops, sorry Collin, that was pure stream-of-consciousness typing there.

Peeps, in all seriousness, if Collin says 42, it's 42. The guy can count. :yes Like The Count. :yes I've even seen him do it sans fingers. Impressive, to say the least.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we please hear some more stories and see some more photos from this show? Gogo, you got some beauties! :worship

I've got photos from Santa Barbara, San Diego, and last night (LA Greek)......most of my snaps were crummy, but I did get a few lucky shots at each show. I'll post them as soon as I have the time. (Don't hold your breath, anyone, I don't want your deaths on my conscience.) :thumbup

I can't wait to see your photos, Donna!

Most of mine are blurry messes...

I actually did count and it was in fact 42. I was sober the whole night, too. Nothing to do with Hitchhiker.
Peeps, in all seriousness, if Collin says 42, it's 42. The guy can count. :yes Like The Count. :yes I've even seen him do it sans fingers. Impressive, to say the least.

The other counter (not me) who offered up the count of 42 from the front row was also sober, and is know for mathematical precision. We'll have to wait for the tape to confirm, but I trust the 42s.

We'll have to wait for the tape to confirm, but I trust the 42s.

I happened to record ALL of the nothings on my cell phone. I played it back, and marked down each nothing, and came up with 42. That's my final verdict.

And you didn't even get to meet me!

Saw your pics on Myspace. Unless those are faked. You never know. But you seemed to fit the bill.

Saw your pics on Myspace. Unless those are faked. You never know. But you seemed to fit the bill.

Of course those are faked!

I mean, the guy is so happy and sweet that he probably throws in extra "nothings" like mini-marshmallows in an ice-cream sundae....

Thanks for all the nice words Donna!

not to be rude, but is there any more word on the recording? this was the first time i have ever seen them (definitely not the last) and was completely blown away. i'd love to have a copy of this show.

There apparently is one, because it was mentioned over on dimeadozen in the comments about my son's recording of the LA Greek show. Be patient....tapers have lives. I think you'll see it emerge in the next few weeks. Be sure to thank the taper effusively when it does! There's a lot of work involved.

For perspective, I just finally got a show I've been waiting on for 5 years and had truly given up hope of ever finding. :cheers

not to be rude, but is there any more word on the recording? this was the first time i have ever seen them (definitely not the last) and was completely blown away. i'd love to have a copy of this show.

Yay!

I think there was more than one taper there, so there may be other versions popping up, but here's one, anyway.

i have one coming in the mail for me. i can send it out to a couple of people if anyone wants it. it might be a while though, i'm not sure that it has even left san francisco yet.

I would love to get a copy of this show. I can't do bit torrent, cos my computer is way too slow. Once I get it I will be sure to help out other bit torrent impaired VC'ers.

How's the quality on this tape?

Also, thanks to the people who taped it. It's gonna be awesome to listen to it with my sister, who was at home listening to some songs via the phone in my pocket...