Now Playing: September 2007

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

certainly better than the last 2, maybe their best since The Colour, but it's still far from amazing, as the second half suffers compared to the first.

Yeah, it definitely can't match up to The Colour (which I think might be the best pure rock album of the 90's), but I like it.

I think the biggest problem is the back end is loaded with the ballads and acoustic stuff.

steve earle mix of his chick songs:

Fearless Heart

I Can Wait

You're Still Standing There (With Lucinda Williams)

Poison Lovers

Sparkle And Shine

Lonelier Than This

Promise You Anything (great, great song)

Goodbye

When I Fall

More Than I Can Do

I Remember You

I Don't Want To Lose You Yet

Come Home To Me

Tremendous!!!!!!

Strawberry-Jam.jpg

still not a fan of this animal collective. too much going on for my tastes. I like "unsolved mysteries", though that also has too much embellishment and is drawn out. i find bits of the album attractrive, sounds and melodies, but the overall feeling is repetitive, drawn out, and unpleasant...and not in a good way.

Yeah, it definitely can't match up to The Colour (which I think might be the best pure rock album of the 90's), but I like it.

I think the biggest problem is the back end is loaded with the ballads and acoustic stuff.

while not as good as, definitely their most solid effort since the colour and, unlike most of the albums since then, i don't actually skip the ballady acoustic parts. i like it a lot.