Now Playing: September 2007

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51-QzkEIo4L._AA240_.jpg

One of my favorites of the year.

I'm not a huge Hendrix fan, but from Wolfgang's Vault I've been listening to this show from Winterland 1968 this a.m. Pretty great stuff, particularly a nice take on "Like A Rolling Stone" and "Spanish Castle Magic."

If interested (signing up is free, too):

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/Concert...campaign=070919

:thumbup :thumbup I'll give two thumbs-up once again for that recent Rickie Lee Jones album. Really great album.

:cheers

I wasn't really a fan of hers before this one--only knew a few songs like Chuck E's in Love--but this one totally won me over. It's pretty great from start to finish.

I wasn't really a fan of hers before this one--only knew a few songs like Chuck E's in Love--but this one totally won me over. It's pretty great from start to finish.

Same here. I never really listened to her before until I picked the new one up on a whim from the library. I burned a double disc compilation of hers last week, too. Some of the stuff is pretty tepid but some of it is excellent. Hit or miss with some of her material, for me.