Chicago - Millennium Park 9/12/2007

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it me or was there a second (white) poster?
yeah there was, it was smaller and had dandelions going across it..thats all i remember.

i was in a good mood all day thanks to the weather--could you ask for a more perfect night? it was beautiful! the setlist was just outstanding, i expected one or two 'surprises' but they really decided to stick it to the chicago crowd..such a fun night. good to see familiar faces, and new ones too! :wave i have a handful of photos, but they are in desperate need of some editing..here are a few until i find the time to tackle the rest

195403105-L.jpg 195403237-L.jpg

195403141-L.jpg

195421454-L.jpg

195419759-L.jpg

eventually they'll all be up here..

Was a great time and an even greater show. Better energy within the band I thought than some of the other recent ones I've been to.

I don't think the audience will ever get a hold of the clapping for Spiders. For some reason, it just turns into applause rather than rhythm. Bizarre. I think it's a lost cause, but it would be pretty cool it everyone could get the hang of it.

Anyways, the poster with the dandelions is the tour poster with the fall dates on it. We grabbed one up in Madison the night before.

-billy

I don't think the audience will ever get a hold of the clapping for Spiders. For some reason, it just turns into applause rather than rhythm. Bizarre. I think it's a lost cause, but it would be pretty cool it everyone could get the hang of it.

i think the atlanta show audience got the clapping. the rain helped and probably gave that insanity energy needed to get it. all the other shows i've been to completely lose it and don't get it. it had to be the rain that made all the difference.

yeah there was, it was smaller and had dandelions going across it..thats all i remember.

i was in a good mood all day thanks to the weather--could you ask for a more perfect night? it was beautiful! the setlist was just outstanding, i expected one or two 'surprises' but they really decided to stick it to the chicago crowd..such a fun night. good to see familiar faces, and new ones too! :wave i have a handful of photos, but they are in desperate need of some editing..here are a few until i find the time to tackle the rest

eventually they'll all be up here..

Morgan -- those are amazing -- I was too far back but eventually I'll post a few. Next week I should be able to test my camera. :monkey

Wow, wonderful photies, insideoutoflove! :thumbup

And per usual, I'm completely blown away, Mr. Lackey! :worship

Wow, wonderful photies, insideoutoflove! :thumbup

And per usual, I'm completely blown away, Mr. Lackey! :worship

Thank you, ma'am. And I like the pics Morgan, nice work!

They have the posters up for sale at Wilcoworld now. Don't know about quantity.

Wow, nice photos, Morgan!

I just read all 6 pages of this wonderful thread, feeding off the happy energy. You lucky souls! Johnny, gorgeous poster!

And WOW, based on that YouTube clip, I've gotta say.....HAHAHAHA, Chicago claps in rhythm about as well as I do :lol which isn't saying much! (I've thought of having a button made which says, "I do not do rhythmic handclapping." But I'm trying to improve on this. :blush )

Even L.A. did better at the handclapping! I'm serious!

So funny Donna, I was with you on the read...the entire thread...and man I am SO envious! Wish Mike and I were there with you all...Morgan...love the photos...they are amazing. The poster is awesome!!! Waiting for WILCO to add a show here in DC/Baltimore...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD A SHOW!!! Hi Edie!! Hi Isadorah from DC!!!! (BTW On and On is my favorite song and I requested it at the LR show!!)

"Hopelessly devoted to WILCO"

:worship