NE Patriots, Bill, Patriotgate, Spygate, you get the picture

1st of im from Rhode Island, im a pats fan, but it seems that the national media has been unfair towards the the patriots recenlty. I admit bill's tatics were cheating but its not as if the patriots had this huge advantage over their oposition. The pats were caught breaking a rule which only begin to be a serious offense this season, which is to videotape the signals, not trying to figure them out. My basic argument is it would be ridiculous to think the pats took the signs (which there are many fake signs mixed in with the real ones) vid tape them, break down the tapes to determine what signs go with what audible/play call, and get the info to tom brady in the 40secs play clock. So the only advantage is to build a database type of system so the NEXT time the pats play the team in question, they have some signals in advance. But the media is forgetting its a common practice to change the signals every time u play a new team. And brady never new the entire play, thats another ridic statement. All he really got out of this practice was prior knowledge of blitz packages pretty much. I hope nfl fans of other franchises let off and look at their own steriod taking, rules bending teams and relize that the patriots are just like everyone else, they just got caught

1st of im from Rhode Island, im a pats fan, but it seems that the national media has been unfair towards the the patriots recenlty. I admit bill's tatics were cheating but its not as if the patriots had this huge advantage over their oposition. The pats were caught breaking a rule which only begin to be a serious offense this season, which is to videotape the signals, not trying to figure them out. My basic argument is it would be ridiculous to think the pats took the signs (which there are many fake signs mixed in with the real ones) vid tape them, break down the tapes to determine what signs go with what audible/play call, and get the info to tom brady in the 40secs play clock. So the only advantage is to build a database type of system so the NEXT time the pats play the team in question, they have some signals in advance. But the media is forgetting its a common practice to change the signals every time u play a new team. And brady never new the entire play, thats another ridic statement. All he really got out of this practice was prior knowledge of blitz packages pretty much. I hope nfl fans of other franchises let off and look at their own steriod taking, rules bending teams and relize that the patriots are just like everyone else, they just got caught

Hw do u feel about free iPod accessories?

Belichick's posting drunk again, I see. Well, if I had to cough up a half-million, I'd get drunk too.

What does any of this have to do with Barry Bonds?

Things never change. As relevant when Nixon supporters were saying it in 1973.

Things never change. As relevant when Nixon supporters were saying it in 1973.

:thumbup Bless you Crowjack errr umm I mean Porkchop!

• 4 weeks later...