Tasered Student

C'mon. The dude resisted arrest, was told if he continued resisting arrest he would be tazed, and continued to resist arrest. This isn't fucking Britain. We are a highly armed, highly ornery population. Tasers are, in my opinion, an improvement over a shit-out-of beating or a shooting dead.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fan of Cheney's, but when was the last time he was seen at a public event, causing a scene and resisting arrest?

True, but if we lived in a just world, Mr. Cheney would be locked away for life. His choices have certainly caused a scene in Iraq, and elsewhere.

But then of course, Cheney, if he ever found himself in such a position, even if he was to resist, would never find himself at the business end of a taser

This isn't fucking Britain. We are a highly armed, highly ornery population.
You forgot to mention that we are a relatively young country and we "need to get it out of our system". The Brit's had quite a few extra centuries (as compard to us) to get their violent tendencies worked out before they became so refined.

:party29 seconds of bliss, courtesy of DJ Bonebag.
I need that audio as a ring tone.
C'mon. The dude resisted arrest, was told if he continued resisting arrest he would be tazed, and continued to resist arrest.

Amen. How many times, was this guy given an opportunity to avoid even being walked out...let alone forcefully ejected, cuffed and then tasered?! I saw no level of unprofessionalism by anybody other than the douchebag looking to get more facetime on the web.

Did he do all this to get himself some publicity for his blog or whatever crapfest he writes on the net?

Should have duct taped the tazer to his bollocks and threw him in the lake.

I love the part where that prick gets tasered.

Werd!

I was actually looking at civilian models on the web today.

I don't know if $399 would be too much just to have some fun at my friends expense though.

That's a bit of a stretch - they tasered him after subduing him. I wouldn't object if he was tasered mid-kick, but the dude was tasered on the ground.

he wouldn't stop moving/resisting, and they couldn't get control of his one arm.

It's not a stretch if he was kicking the cops while he was on the ground, which he was.

on the ground ≠ subdued

I'd probably taser you right now if I had one.

tasered ≠ ___________