oh man, i dont care how fake that place is, i could eat there every night of the week and be happy. THE BREADSTICKS!! :dribble

:no Try Via Carducci sometime and you'll never walk into an Olive Garden again. (That's just the one really good Italian place I know in Chicago ... there are probably better ones.)

You can make better breadsticks at home. ;)

I prefer the Spaghetti Factory.

There's one of these in Denver I've taken the family to a few times. Awesome old builing with high ceilings, kid-friendly, decent food, excellent price, speedy service, and they serve lbeer/liquor. Daddy like.

The breadsticks are the ONLY reason I'd ever eat at the Olive Garden again. Being from an Italian family, as well as living in South Jersey with a whole lot of real Italian restaurants, I know what the real thing tatses like. Its almost sacrilege to set foot in a place like that.

I prefer the Spaghetti Factory.

My wife got food poisoning on our honeymoon from eating in a Spaghetti Factory. It kind of put a damper on things.

Ahhh Olive Garden... all the subtle culinary nuance of your grocery store's freezer section combined with the authentic Italian ambiance of Orlando, Florida!

Heh. Good.

Ahhh Olive Garden... all the subtle culinary nuance of your grocery store's freezer section combined with the authentic Italian ambiance of Orlando, Florida!

:rotfl Nice!

FUCK THE OLVIE Garden

me and my girlfriend ate at one on a road trip.....big mistake.

We both wound up vomitting until the next day. And let me be the first to tell you Highway 1 and a bad stomach are not a good mix.