9/19/07 Columbia, Mo

This is a great recording (in spite of the chatter)...thanks so much! :worship My hubby reports he can't stop listening to it. :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweedy dedicated one of the songs to a girl (Melissa or something like that), and one of the girls in that group said it was for her. Pretty disappointing that she had a song dedicated to her considering she had been facing away from the stage talking for most of the show.

I somehow missed that dedication, but will listen for it when I finally get the show loaded onto my iPod tonight. He dedicated "Sky Blue Sky" to anyone from Belleville at the show, which made me too deliriously happy to do anything but grin like an idiot.

Tapers are great! I'm really looking forward to reliving the show tonight.

I can send you a disk if you like. PM me your address.... or make your brother do it. Sheesh.

Also, I forgot to mention that they actually played one more song than was on their printed set list -- Outtasite was inserted after CQ. Usually songs are taken out -- not added.

What a band.

I learned by reading just a couple of those links, and it was super easy. You can find free bit torrent software online and download it in two shakes of a lamb's tail. If I can do it, you can do it. :thumbup

Cover art for this terrific show has been completed....Rob @ WilcoBase has it, so watch for it to be posted there once he has a spare second. (He's generally pretty quick.) It turned out pretty, if I do say so myself. Hope y'all like it. :thumbup

Edit: So y'all know, Rob is on his delayed honeymoon at the moment (and I hope, thinking of better things than his chores at WilcoBase! :lol) but he's been kind enough to let me know that he expects to get this cover art up soon, as well as a couple of others I sent recently....the L.A. Greek on 8-29-07, and the 9-12-02 4th and B show from San Diego.

Thanks Rob, for all you do! :thumbup :worship Now go have a glorious honeymoon & forget us for awhile.

Cover art for this terrific show has been completed....Rob @ WilcoBase has it, so watch for it to be posted there once he has a spare second. (He's generally pretty quick.) It turned out pretty, if I do say so myself. Hope y'all like it. :thumbup

Donna is teh awesome.

• 1 month later...