Hmmm. I am having a strong feeling of deja vu. Except it was raining and I was driving. Or eating a cheeseburger and it was raining but I didn't notice.

Both, actually.

But was there bacon on that cheeseburger?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" is the best Beatles song.

"Dear Prudence" is the best Beatles song.

"Rain" is the best Beatles song.

You spelled "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away", "She Said, She Said" and "And Your Bird Can Sing" wrong.

If the only good songs they'd ever written were "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "A Day in The Life", they'd still be a top 5 band ever. My top 2 favorite songs ever.

The fact that they also churned out "Hey Jude", "Let it Be", "Yesterday", "I Am The Walrus", "Tomorrow Never Knows", "Sexy Sadie", "I'm Only Sleeping", "Helter Skelter" and tons of other classics, is why they're the greatest band ever.

As a friend of mine said they just have "the best batting average ever." Their average song is a perfect, 5 star song. Their "shitty songs" (all 13 of them) would be most great groups average songs.

I've been reading this analysis of Ringo's drumming for the past hour or so. That dude was severely underrated.

Scott can have a long conversations about why this is true, including a soliloquy that part is due to the fact that he was a lefty playing a right hand drum kit.

You spelled "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away", "She Said, She Said" and "And Your Bird Can Sing" wrong.

You have 2/3 of that right. Replace AYBCS with In My Life and you've got yourself a winner.

I wholeheartedly agree. :thumbup Still...technicolor Beatles>b&w Beatles.

Where does The Dead fit into all of this? I'm out of my element here. :punch :punch :punch

Phil lesh played "Why Don't We Do It InThe Road" last night thatshow

Oh, man. "In My Life." Damn. :music

Double damn. :yes