Now I won tix to see Aimee Mann

So, will I see any of you Chicagoans there?

Also, for the record, I found out about this place when I met Wendy and Louie at the free Steve Earle concert that the same radio station sponsored (and that gave us the tickets).

I'm on a roll!!!

Dang, you ARE on a roll!

I know I did not win, but I also might not have entered because I really could not have attended.

I love Aimee Mann though.

Enjoy the show! It should be really interesting because I have heard before (on one of her DVDs, I think) that other musicians in her band love working with her because her songs are so well crafted.

Very cool! I've seen Aimee live a few times, would love to see her do one of those Craft shows. Unfortunately this show is on a Tuesday and Chicago is a 7 hour drive for me. Oh well, I'll just have to live with watching the little videos streaming on the Craft site.

Very cool! I've seen Aimee live a few times, would love to see her do one of those Craft shows. Unfortunately this show is on a Tuesday and Chicago is a 7 hour drive for me. Oh well, I'll just have to live with watching the little videos streaming on the Craft site.

Look for me! I'm the short guy with the big scar above his right ear.

that's very cool that you won tickets to Aimme Mann.

she's coming to DC (ok VA) in Dec @ the Birchmere. got my tix today (but they weren't free) anyone else going to that show. (the chicago show sounds way cooler though...)

So, the show was a lot of fun.

A bit too much talking (played 2 songs, then was interviewed for 10-15 minutes, rinse, repeat...), but still cool and entertaining.

The interviewer was Warren Zanes (from the Del Fuegos) and they had a good report -- have known each other for a long time.

Played mostly songs from her as-yet-unreleased album. And they sounded good.