oddly, orioles fans are not thrilled that kevin millar threw out the first pitch last night and announced the red sox line up.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Hmm. Does he play for Baltimore now? How cute, I didn't know they still had a team!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, right - I keep thinking you're in Boston.

I think CO was the only team to do it this way. I got standard issue "thanks for playing" email from the Sox. I figured this is the only way I will ever have a chance of seeing the Sox in a World Series.

I don't think anyone is going to see a WS game at Coors Field... this is frustrating as hell.

welcome to our world. That's what it is like just to see a regular game at Fenway. I had everyone in my family try to get tix to see the braves/sox this past spring. I think i had four family members, for a total of two hours each, NADA.

This is so frustrating. I have 4 people in my office trying to help me out. None of us are getting the countdown to reload on it's own. This is a clusterfuck of epic proportions. I can't imagine what the people of CO feel like. No tickets available at the box office seems ridiculous.

all three are sold out. I wonder how many Rockies fans in CO actually got a ticket. That was fucking ridiculous.

Yup. and unfortunate for Rockies fans. Sorry you guys. We red sox fans are used to not getting tickets. Someone should check ebay to see how many of those tickets are now up for auction by brokers...