Aussie dates posted

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they're flying through LA, just to make sure they're nowhere near the UK.

Well, the Australian tour in 2003 did give us a nice little one-off show in San Francisco, so I'd go for that. :thumbup

:dancing

:rock

YO JEFF! BROTHER!, please slip in a solo show in melbourne :thumbup

as for melbourne, i assume they mean the Palais Theatre, not the Palace. logical considering the place got burnt down a few months back

wow froggie, youre being spoiled. wilco touring australia twice in the span of one year is pretty sweet

> yay! we have dates!

see ya at the side of the Palais? ;)

more than likely :thumbup

although we do have a decision or 2 to make - it would be nice to go back to byron for blues fest (the last few years have been a bit dodge, but wilco more than makes up for it!), but then there's sydney and melbourne . . .

we're trying to save for an os trip in 08 and the concerts keep coming thick and fast - not that i'm complaining :lol

Dave563, I too was in complete shock when I read down the list of new shows, and saw Welly on the list.

The Front Room is an intimate venue for a band like Wilco, which will be great, but we're gonna have to be fast when the tickets go on sale. This will sell-out in no time.

I'm ridiculously excited about the prospect.

:thumbup