Aussie dates posted

WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR PERTH???

I flew to Melbourne last time because there were no Perth dates, then they added the Perth date later,

I'm reluctant to do that again, its just a game of bluff...

KISS and Wilco would be a cool double bill...... next to nothing in common, but both great at what they do.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the same price as april pretty much. at least the metro is standing room and you wont have to put up with the "sit down" crowd. thats why the sydney show was more enjoyable for fans and the band, by the looks of how it was

i personally liked the sit down show and i think the palais is a much better place for music. having them play at the metro means my girlfriend wont go because she wont be able to see anything.

but i have tickets now so enough of that!!!! WILCO WILCO WILCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i read that the pre-sale ticket holders get let in early???

yep, as stated on the love police site (love those guys):

****A limited amount of pre announce genaral admission tickets will be available at Noon, Thursday November 15th. These tickets are at a lower cost to general release tickets, are sent to you registered post and allow you an early entry into the show to get the seat you want.**** (--These terms and conditions replace conditions 1 and 2 under "Terms and Conditions" below--) (--Tickets will be sent registered mail to your BILLING ADDRESS **unless** you filled out the SHIPPING ADDRESS form when registering to use the online store, in this case the tickets will be sent to your SHIPPING ADDRESS--)

What's this about a Tweedy solo show???!!

not true - i bought mine at 11:00am and paid 88$-all-up and another VC'er bought them at 1pm and paid the same price. the shows are general admission so you wont be sitting anywhere, except the floor from the looks of it

I would personally prefer the palais because i'm an old fuddy duddy and taping will be easier there, but i think the metro will be a significantly better venue for Wilco.

I would imagine the gig is 18+ only - it is a nightclub after all.

http://www.metronightclub.com/default.asp?p=12

I also believe the tickets the LP are selling at the moment are the "pre-announce" tickets, so they will most likely be letting us in early - all the more important for a GA venue.

• 2 weeks later...

I paid on 15 november & have e-mailed the love police twice to see what's going on - have had no reply - and they are still promoting the get in before eveyone else tix (I got an e-mail yesterday saying they are still available). The pre-release tix were not cheaper than the ones' being sold by ticketmaster (which are $80:50) - geting a little worried here!