Aussie dates posted

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good place to look for the smaller A3 size posters is level 3 at melbourne central, just outside the village cinema. they always have up to date concert posters on the pillars/walls.

edit: also try souvalaki king on brunswick st. the walls there are literally full of posters.

• 2 weeks later...

finally got my melbourne ticket.

btw, the supports as follows...

brisbane - the mess hall

sydney - bridezilla

melbourne - the drones

quite like the drones, but have seen them a bit much over the last couple of years. a lot better than the alternatives though... i feel sorry for sydney peeps...

oh why cant we, brisbane, have the drones, i want some shark fin blues. yah that sucks for sydney, mess hall should be good though.

finally got my ticket today by my lonesome this time if anyone needs a friend for Brisbane? im here

finally got my melbourne ticket.

btw, the supports as follows...

brisbane - the mess hall

sydney - bridezilla

melbourne - the drones

quite like the drones, but have seen them a bit much over the last couple of years. a lot better than the alternatives though... i feel sorry for sydney peeps...

The Drones should join Wilco on stage for Less Than You Think! :lol

if the same person that recorded it last year will be there this year, i assume so

Sydney is the one i'm worried about - there doesnt seem to be an audience recording from last year, and the only reason why its out these days is because it was webcast on wilcoworld