• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there, along with 13,681 others.

They open the invites for very short time periods, so even members with invites can't use them most of the time. I had 2 invites for a week before I could use them. They are supposed to change servers soon, so maybe they'll decide to open the flood gates soon.

ok. I don't really believe you though.

Hey guys, I just got into waffles, but I don't have any invites yet. They give you 5 gb upload to start, and I have to get 10 gb before I get PU status with invites, and right now the uploading is very slow going with a small number of leechers. As soon as I get some and they open it up, I'll try to spread some love around here.

Honestly, though, if you can get into what.cd, I wouldn't worry too much about waffles right now. Waffles does have more music torrents right now, but I've found some torrents on what that I can't find on waffles and vice versa. And what.cd is much more user friendly and seems to be much further along site development wise.

what's everyone's preference so far? Out of the recent trackers to flourish I'm on stmusic, what, & libble. Not having seen waffles I'd agree with Eli Cash that out of the 3 i'm on what definitely seems the most progressed, with libble in second.

Hey guys, if you want to get into waffles and have proof of Oink membership, the quickest way to get in is to email your proof to hilikus.waffles.fm@gmail.com. He's been mass inviting people with proof, and I received my invite about a day after sending my proof. All I sent him was a screenshot of my original oink invitation.

Hey guys, if you want to get into waffles and have proof of Oink membership, the quickest way to get in is to email your proof to hilikus.waffles.fm@gmail.com. He's been mass inviting people with proof, and I received my invite about a day after sending my proof. All I sent him was a screenshot of my original oink invitation.

Doesn't seem to work

hilikus.waffles.fm@gmail.com.

Doesn't seem to work

hilikus.waffles.fm@gmail.com.

It worked for me.

If you're interested in an alternative, you can register at the oink memorial forums. One of the members has a thread going where they're giving out waffles invites if you provide a link to your oink proof.

Here's the link, but I think you have to be registered to view it.

http://www.ohax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1428

It worked for me.

If you're interested in an alternative, you can register at the oink memorial forums. One of the members has a thread going where they're giving out waffles invites if you provide a link to your oink proof.

Here's the link, but I think you have to be registered to view it.

http://www.ohax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1428

In light of recent events, do you really want to prove that you were an Oink member? And also, what methods are folks using to prove it?

In light of recent events, do you really want to prove that you were an Oink member? And also, what methods are folks using to prove it?

Some people have oink screenshots saved that show their username and ratio. I just sent a screenshot of my original oink email.

What exactly are you worried about by sending oink membership proof? IFPI isn't going after oink members, and it seems very likely that they don't even have a case against the oink founder.

Edit: And today there is news that EMI is considering cutting their funding approximately $132 million USD) to trade organizations like IFPI and RIAA

Looks like the record industry is starting to grow weary of the RIAA and IFPI

I simply forwarded my oink invite and he sent me a waffles invite.

Thanks for the info. Luckily I had a screenshot sitting around that I previously used to get an invite to another site. I just got an invite to waffles--I probably was in the same batch as jonbama. I haven't registered yet 'cause I'm at work, but I thought I'd vouch that the email address does, in fact, work. It might have been full with all those attachments that the guy is probably getting.

I have been members of both sites for a couple weeks or so, but have barely used either (and have no invites). I am finding that my heart has just gone out of the concept of file sharing and chasing ratio etc. I want oink back :ohwell

what.cd just switched over to their new servers in sweden after leaseweb was going to shut down their trackers. Waffles is having a more difficult time, and has warned their users to expect significant downtime.

Now that what.cd has made the seamless transition to the new servers, they've opened up a bunch of invites. If you're interested, pm me your email address.

• 2 weeks later...