Your Favorite Distortion Unit

I'm getting one of these from Santa.

Did a lot of research beforehand and it sounds like it's the RAT lovers wet dream. Especially because of the two channels. I'll finally be able to have a nice rhythm sound on channel A, then bust over to channel B for dirtier, higher volume leads. :thumbup

PRCDTRAT.jpg

Did a lot of research beforehand and it sounds like it's the RAT lovers wet dream. Especially because of the two channels. I'll finally be able to have a nice rhythm sound on channel A, then bust over to channel B for dirtier, higher volume leads. :thumbup

PRCDTRAT.jpg

I think that I just cummed a little.

PRCDTRAT.jpg

Whoa, definitely want to hear your thoughts once you play through it.

Whoa, definitely want to hear your thoughts once you play through it.

Just got this in Yesterday and Mrs. Clause let me try it out early.

Haven't had a chance to play around with it too much, but it's definitely awesome. An incredible amount of versatility. Each channel has three switchable distortion modes with Channel A having Vintage Rat, Turbo Rat, and Dirty Rat. Channel B; Vintage Rat, Turbo Rat, Clean Rat. Turning on both channels at the same time obviously produces insane amounts of gain, but it's not too dirty.. In other words I was expecting a bunch of noise and feedback, and you don't get any of that.. Just a shitload of gain! I'll have to play with it some more but I was eager to try out the Clean Rat. It was surprisingly not clean at all... Sounded very overdriven but again I'm sure tweaking the distortion knob would clean it up some. It''ll be good to have both a distortion channel and a overdrive channel.

At $144, it's not bad for what you get. Most of the other two channel distortion boxes I have found are close to $200. It's several pedals in one, so it's actually quite a bargain.

Love it. :rock

• 2 weeks later...