It sounds like I am in for some good episodes when I go back and watch seasons 1-3. I have only seen a few on them on TBS recently and I just started watching The Office every week this year.

Season 2 is the best. I wondered how the Pam-Jim tension would hold up now that I know more information, but I rewatched a few episodes the other day and it's still good as gold. "The Dundies" is my favorite episode of the series.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first episode (when it starts back up again) is going to about a dinner party that Michael and Jan are giving at their home.

The idea of Michael hosting at his own home scares me more than him hosting at the office :stunned

One of my favorite elements of the show is the "relationship" and tension between Dwight and Angela. The episode when Dwight mercy-kills her cat, and then brings her a "feral barn cat" as recompense is hilarious.

I am really looking forward to the new episodes, and have a enjoyed Season 4 alot so far. I think Andy's character fits in so well and adds so much hilarity.

"Break me off a piece of that.........Chrysler car" :lol

I think I posted this in the strike thread, but from Jenna Fischer's blog:

We start back to work on The Office the week of March 3rd. We are doing 6 episodes. The sixth will be an hour long finale. Our first episode back is The Dinner Party. Michael and Jan throw a dinner party for a few of the Dunder-Mifflin couples. It's HILARIOUS. We had just started filming when we got shut down. I don't know anything else from there. I'll be curious to see how the writers condense the stories with only 6 episodes left this season.

And from nbc.com, The Office returns April 10.

• 1 month later...

Yes - Earl was in a coma in the hospital, and they were trying to wake him up. I guess the biggest surprise was - Paris Hilton was in the episode. Speaking of Paris Hilton in the episode of My Name Is Earl that I thought of while looking at a thread about The Office, she still looks like a 12 year boy to me.

Yes - Earl was in a coma in the hospital, and they were trying to wake him up. I guess the biggest surprise was - Paris Hilton was in the episode. Speaking of Paris Hilton in the episode of My Name Is Earl that I thought of while looking at a thread about The Office, she still looks like a 12 year boy to me.

Yeah, she's cute in a Ricky Schroeder sort of way.

326ricky.jpg

How I Met Your Mother, and it was actually a very good episode.

I'm very excited for Earl, but I'm going to have to go back and watch last week's first. The Office is exciting too, but no new Scrubs?

How I Met Your Mother, and it was actually a very good episode.

I'm very excited for Earl, but I'm going to have to go back and watch last week's first. The Office is exciting too, but no new Scrubs?

I think Scrubs is new tonight.