Ryan Adams vs. WILCO

Guest Pusha-A

Right...

The Ryan Adams show in Asheville a few years ago has been the ONLY concert I was ever bored with, and left before the encores.

I like his music, but so what?

:yawn

I know some people were dissapointed with SBS (I was not), but Easy Tiger......I like Ryan Adams and I am an apologist for his mega-prolific ways but that album is his most lackluster effort. Overall a great songwriter, lacking grace.....kind of a tool. But I guess that's the fun of being a fan of his.

I like both, scary I know.

I find both have merit and appealing qualities. Crazy huh.

Sorry Ryan and Wilco aren't some semi obscure punk band or early 90's underground hip hop pioneers, then I could fit in with the cool kids.

:jerkit

Adams doesn't have the self-editing skill that Tweedy has.

Wilco wins.

cough* walken cough*

this argument is so fuckin' stupid. i wish this board had a flag where if you started a thread like this your account got suspended.

If you go back to the top of the thread, you'll see that the two fine upstanding members of the community who started it are... no longer members. This wasn't the only nonsense they were up to last night.