Sky Blue Sky Tour Edition?

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else..

I saw the Wilco HQ email a couple weeks ago that the tour edition would be available to download via SBS.. It said that more info on the download procedure would be available shortly, but never saw it.. Anyone know the scoop on this?

Ok thanks.. Just thought it was a little unusual that I haven't received another email from Wilco HQ for download instructions.. And it doesn't say anything about specific instructions on the two posts you left.

Guess I'll just pop in my SBS CD when I get home and see what happens...

correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think they are available for download yet. i'm thinking it might be the same day as the release date...

-justin

Which is today. I'm guessing they are working on it, and we should hear something, or see something on Wilcoworld.net soon.

From the e-mail:

There will also be a European tour edition of Sky Blue Sky available there November 12... it comes with a bonus disk featuring:

01: The Thanks I Get

02: Let

What is "One True Vine" ???

Anyone know what shows the live tracks are from?

The live tracks are from the Filmore Auditorium in Denver 09/07.

One True Vine = a second chance at life

[. . . and yes, I remember D. Boon . . . 5 uu's + The Minutemen = The Stone Puppies (live on kxlu . . .)]

"Let's Not Get Carried Away" - is that Zeppelin meets White Album era Beatles, or what???? (I think it's great, by the way)

Yeah, that song just flat out rocks.. I guess it didn't fit well with SBS, that's why it wasn't included in the original release.. But it's definitely album worthy. The drum solo at the end? I mean.. How kick ass is that..

I have inserted my copy of the CD and I am connected to the internet. However, nothing is popping up for me to run extras. Can anyone help me out here?

Go to My Computer and right click on the disc and select open. You should see 2 files one is a text file and the other will say Extras. Click on that and it should begin to open. I am assuming you are using Windows.

So is anyone else having trouble getting the actual download to work? I get to the screen that tells me to Click to download the Sky Blue Sky Bonus, but nothing happens when I click.

I'm running the latest version of Quicktime on Vista Home Premium. If anyone has any ideas (other than "upgrading" to XP...which will probably be happening soon), it would be much appreciated!

So is anyone else having trouble getting the actual download to work? I get to the screen that tells me to Click to download the Sky Blue Sky Bonus, but nothing happens when I click.

I'm running the latest version of Quicktime on Vista Home Premium. If anyone has any ideas (other than "upgrading" to XP...which will probably be happening soon), it would be much appreciated!

I can't remember what the setting is called (I dont have quicktime on this computer) but there is a setting that needs to be checked in the Quicktime settings from Control Panel. Something to do with "enable flash movies".. There are instructions in text file on the SBS disk.

I am wondering if it is a bandwidth issue. I accessed the bonus content last week with no problem (was checking to see if the bonus tracks were released yet). Since they announced that the bonus tracks are now available, I am having the same issue that jaashworth described above.

I guess I just have to patiently wait.....