Sky Blue Sky Tour Edition?

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have "enable flash movies" checked in Quicktime, so maybe bandwidth is the issue. I'll keep trying, and hopefully it will work soon!

Do you have another computer you can try it on? Maybe a friends? Maybe quicktime needs to be re-downloaded and installed.. It's possible it's become corrupted..

Do you have another computer you can try it on? Maybe a friends? Maybe quicktime needs to be re-downloaded and installed.. It's possible it's become corrupted..

Re-downloaded Quicktime last night and still no dice. I have a feeling that there is a lot of demand on the site now for these tunes.

i got to the site, and have the download circle up, but see no option for downloading the ep.

i see the same as when i downloaded The Thanks...

I'm not an expert, but if that's the case, I wonder if somehow something is cached within quicktime. Not sure but that may be why you are still seeing the stuff from The Thanks I Get. Try clearing out your cache in IE and within quicktime if possible. Just a guess.

• 1 month later...

I bought the Tour Edition online as an early Christmas present for myself. Got it in the mail a few days ago. So now I have two copies of SBS-- the Deluxe Edition and the Tour Edition. What do y'all think of the bonus EP? I'm loving "One True Vine" and "Let's Not Get Carried Away," and liking "Is That the Thanks I Get?" (it's strange hearing that song while not watching a Volkswagen commercial). The live tunes are ok, but nothing mind-blowing. All 3 of those outtakes should've been on SBS, in my humble opinion. Do y'all agree?

I wonder if we'll ever get an official rarities/outtakes album...

I'm not an expert, but if that's the case, I wonder if somehow something is cached within quicktime. Not sure but that may be why you are still seeing the stuff from The Thanks I Get. Try clearing out your cache in IE and within quicktime if possible. Just a guess.

cleared internet and quicktime cache and still have the "Thanks I Get" download option.

any other guesses?

• 1 month later...
cleared internet and quicktime cache and still have the "Thanks I Get" download option.

any other guesses?

i tried this a month or so ago and still couldn't access it.

when you e-mail the webmaster you just get your e-mail back like the inbox is full.

what's really weird is last week i got all the e-mails i sent back again - months after i sent them.

no reply or anything, just the originals sent back.

has there been any announcement on the site about this?

You emailed support@wilcoworld.net?

I always get really prompt replies from them.

Never had any problem with the bonus content though

In the last 2 or 3 months?

I kept getting the e-mails back.

Finally I even e-mailed Marhgerita(sp?)s office and someone said they'd forward it to them and if I still didn't hear back, to e-mail them back.

Never heard from that either.

E-mailed M's office again and got no reply.

this was over 2-3 months, not like i just expected the next day. i waited several weeks.

My friend also tried to download it around the holidays and was unable to do so.