The latest Ryan Adams thread

for those of you who don't keep up with RA's blog, yeah, I'm a nerd, check out one of his latest posts, its really beautiful (sorry bout the length):

Here's an example of why it is bothersome to make art with conviction....

Wow that sucked

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that was in response to a fan complaining?

p.s. thanks so much for the much help on my Nokia question. i ended up checking back later and apparently some tics a lot closer got released back. didn't appreciate TM making a $35 end up being somewhere around $48 though! that's insanity!

If you go here: Cardinology, and sign up, Ryan will you send you some goodies.

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals debut "Cobwebs" at The Fillmore in San Francisco on August 23, 2008. First time Cobwebs has ever been played live, and it was the show closer.

There are some other new songs posted - if you look on the right side of the above posted video.

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals debut "Cobwebs" at The Fillmore in San Francisco on August 23, 2008. First time Cobwebs has ever been played live, and it was the show closer.

There are some other new songs posted - if you look on the right side of the above posted video.

Thanks.

I signed up for cardinology. There's a video in my mailbox, says it's private, and my password doesn't work for it. Sweet.

The password is the word in " " - I think.

you mean the password in quotes? Tried that. Didn't work. There's no support email or anything on the site.

you mean the password in quotes? Tried that. Didn't work. There's no support email or anything on the site.

I think there is a thread about it at the Ryan Adams Archive message board - I can't recall what the deal is exactly.

This is the thread.

Edited by Analogman

Thanks for the links. I have tickets for the Indy show in October. I'm stoked. Yes, I just typed stoked.

Make sure to check out the cardinology videos. I never got around to watching the first one and there is a new one already.

that's what i was wondering - once a new video is sent can you no longer access the prior ones?

i don't really understand the mailbox thing either - why not just put it on Foggy and leave it up permenantly?

I was listening to a bootleg of one of the early 2008 shows, I think it was Berkley, but DRA's between song banter covered his obsession with Mariah Carey, and he thought that one of her albums would make a great metal album, all slowed down.

Oh maybe I was getting confused then. I think during the show he was just talking about how obsessed he was with her and how he named Heartbreaker after the song. I'm going to go eat a sandwich.

And also how he would redecorate her apartment (the one where she doesn't know how many bathrooms there are)

Oh maybe I was getting confused then. I think during the show he was just talking about how obsessed he was with her and how he named Heartbreaker after the song. I'm going to go eat a sandwich.

And also how he would redecorate her apartment (the one where she doesn't know how many bathrooms there are)

I think he repeats a lot of stuff over and over again.