Wilco heard while you're out and about

and welcome to VC, we're an unruly bunch, but we mean well.

you're a wicked smart and funny bunch, too. even though i don't post much, i always enjoy reading this board.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.avclub.com/new-oscars-teaser-confirms-the-bear-will-be-back-and-se-1850217739     New tag line for VC:  "music nerds of a certain vintage".      

It was a birthday surprise for the co-host Matt Spiegel (for those who don't know he is in a great cover band called Tributosaurus).

Wait til you get a couple episodes further… 

Posted Images

I was just reading this thread yesterday and was thinking I never hear Wilco out and about.

Well, last night I took the kids to Burger King as a special treat and "Impossible Germany" came on while we were eating our fatty meals.

that's odd, considering they have an exclusive deal with Wendy's.

I was just reading this thread yesterday and was thinking I never hear Wilco out and about.

Well, last night I took the kids to Burger King as a special treat and "Impossible Germany" came on while we were eating our fatty meals.

that makes it a very special treat!

A friend recently went to South Carolina for thanksgiving-he didn't need anything, but he stopped and took the pic just for me. He was also a few track into AGIB at the time.....teh awesome!@$!$!!!1121!

Wejusthadtostop.jpg

"this is the only one we saw, and it was either in northern Virginny or south WV"-friend who took the pic.

• 1 month later...

I know many of you have heard stuff while you were out, but I VERY rarely do.

So I was QUITE EXCITED to hear 'Impossible Germany' playing at my local grocery store :dancing I made my girls come with me to an aisle right under a speaker so we could hear it better :lol It's not like I couldn't hear it at home, but ya know...

A friend recently went to South Carolina for thanksgiving-he didn't need anything, but he stopped and took the pic just for me. He was also a few track into AGIB at the time.....teh awesome!@$!$!!!1121!

WILCO travel plazas are the best! i drove between DC and TN many a times and didn't notice until what would be one of my last trips that there was a travel plaza on the route. Here's a pic of the back of one of the gasoline trucks that I took.

wilco_tank.jpg

While at the local mall, I stopped in BB&B for some massage oil :shifty and noticed that Kamera was playing in the store.

Very pleasant shopping music...

It should be a marketing ploy :banana because I stayed in that smelly store until the song was over.

They must have collections of songs that get sent to the stores to be played. I was in BB&B in Memphis 3 years ago and heard Kamera. I was never so happy to be shopping with the wife & kids at "that smelly store" as I was that day.

Incidentally, this past Friday night I was in a Walgreen's and heard The Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop". I have declared that store, "Coolest Store in the World".

I was wine tasting in Napa when I heard a Wilco song come over the speakers. I can't remember which song it was, but I do remember saying out loud "Oh my God! It's Wilco!" Only my aunt understood why I was so excited.