Wilco heard while you're out and about

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.avclub.com/new-oscars-teaser-confirms-the-bear-will-be-back-and-se-1850217739     New tag line for VC:  "music nerds of a certain vintage".      

It was a birthday surprise for the co-host Matt Spiegel (for those who don't know he is in a great cover band called Tributosaurus).

Wait til you get a couple episodes further… 

Posted Images

I was at Denny's last night and smack dab in the middle of my brinner, I hear blaring (very loudly) over the speakers, "Impossible Germany". My friend with me just started laughing because he saw how I perked up.

I was at Denny's last night and smack dab in the middle of my brinner, I hear blaring (very loudly) over the speakers, "Impossible Germany". My friend with me just started laughing because he saw how I perked up.

I'm at Denny's EVERY Friday night and I have YET to hear Wilco... :hmm

ok this isn't wilco, but since i started the thread, :). had lunch in a posh restaurant today and they were playing Tom Waits.

back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Really? What song was it? I once heard "Black Wings" in a cafe here in Va and I nearly fell off my seat! :D

I was eating lunch at Wendy's the other day...sitting by the window...all by myself...when "At My Window, Sad and Lonely" came on.

You've GOT TO BE kidding...

Really? What song was it? I once heard "Black Wings" in a cafe here in Va and I nearly fell off my seat! :D

oh, i'm really bad with song names. don't know them, but i do know it was from the brawlers, bawlers, and bastards album and was a bawler. i was quite surprised and actually paused the lunch conversation and pointed out to everyone at the table that the restaurant was playing tom waits. they all looked at me a bit puzzled and we went back to our regular conversation. my colleagues are used to me and my musical nuances.

So, I wasn't out and about, but I've got the movie "A Guy Thing" on in the background on FuseTV and "Kamera" plays in a scene with Jason Lee and Julia Stiles. Surprising, for sure.

I heard "someone elses song" at the Woodcraft store in Madison. think it helped me spend too much .

whenever I hear wilco playing at public stores or resturaunts I always ask them to change the song because I find the music offensive.

Haha, this is WAY off subject, but this made me think of it so I had to say it. I was at a video store once and it was just two guys there that night, so they were playing Dead/Alive on all of the TVs.Some little kid was loving it but his mom threw a huge fit and even got them fired. From that point on they only played either Disney movies or musicals. I wish they hadn't done that just because I didn't feel like seeing Bambi everytime I went there. Other than that, it was pretty cool.

Ok, I KNOW, I KNOW, and I'm sorry, you can get back to what you were talking about now :)