Wilco heard while you're out and about

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.avclub.com/new-oscars-teaser-confirms-the-bear-will-be-back-and-se-1850217739     New tag line for VC:  "music nerds of a certain vintage".      

It was a birthday surprise for the co-host Matt Spiegel (for those who don't know he is in a great cover band called Tributosaurus).

Wait til you get a couple episodes further… 

Posted Images

I kind of cried a little.

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

i was having dinner (and good beer) with a friend and was mid-sentence and without missing a beat or a breathe exclaimed WILCO and then went back to what I was saying my friend rolled his eyes and told me i was out of control and too much. it was funny (and nice to hear Wilco).

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

i was having dinner (and good beer) with a friend and was mid-sentence and without missing a beat or a breathe exclaimed WILCO and then went back to what I was saying my friend rolled his eyes and told me i was out of control and too much. it was funny (and nice to hear Wilco).

VERY good thing. There's not much better than drinking a Dogfish and hearing some Wilco. I'll have to make it to that brewery some time

• 3 weeks later...

My youngest daughter (10 yrs old/4th grade) SWEARS her gym teacher was playing 'Hummingbird' for them while they were dribbling basketballs. Apparently she was using it to keep time :dancing

• 2 weeks later...
i've always wanted to make the trip up there! do they have Dogfish Head that they don't sell in beer stores? some of the super special ones like the ones on the site?

-justin

yup, but even better, it is all dogfish head DRAFT which is much better than the bottled stuff. if not a special trip just for good beer, maybe make it stop while in the area for the next wilco show.

I was at a meeting at work, sitting in an office with three other people. I thought I was hearing "Got You" -- it was very, very quiet and I was not quite sure if I was actually hearing it, or if I had finally snapped and was hearing Wilco songs in my head. Luckily, I'm good friends with the people in the room and I was able to pause the meeting and find the source.

Sure nuff, Wilco was playing in her Ipod, which was turned down low. I was happy that I work with other Wilco fans, and that I was not going crazy.

Haven't heard any outside of my playing them or seeing them in concert anytime in the recent past........About 6 months ago in a Home Depot I heard "Impossible Germany" but nothing since.......It's been a long dry spell........But I listen to them everyday so I don't really feel I'm missing anything.......