Wilco heard while you're out and about

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.avclub.com/new-oscars-teaser-confirms-the-bear-will-be-back-and-se-1850217739     New tag line for VC:  "music nerds of a certain vintage".      

It was a birthday surprise for the co-host Matt Spiegel (for those who don't know he is in a great cover band called Tributosaurus).

Wait til you get a couple episodes further… 

Posted Images

About everytime I go into Kohls clothing store I hear "You & I".

yep, i heard it a few days ago in kohls

my daughter txted me and told me wilco was playing in mcdonalds but she didn't know what song it was...just said it was a slow song. :)

How about Wilco shirts seen while out and about - went to week 4 of daughters art lessons wearing mine and one of the other Dad's was wearing his Wilco shirt.

I heard You and I while trying on shorts at a Kohls store .. the shorts didnt fit but at least they had good tunes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While at the endodontist getting a root canal, the assistant gave me some headphones and explained Pandora for me. She asked me what genre or artist I would like to listen to so I picked Wilco. Nothing like having the pulp from one of your molars taken out while listening to "The Lonely 1"

"California Stars" at a Qdoba restaurant in Columbia, SC. I was there for about 30 minutes, and other than that wonderful little tune it was nothing but bland and annoying Spanish-language mainstream pop/R&B/dance/hip-hop crap.

Tasty burrito, by the way...

True story...."One Wing" is playing at the grocery store this afternoon...I'm humming a little bit and this chick asks me who it is. Naturally, I proceed to tell her briefly about the band and before you know it, we're having coffee next door and plan on meeting again this weekend. :huh ...I thought this shit only happened in moviesPenthouse Forums.

Thanks, Wilco. :thumbup

What you're REALLY hoping for...LOL