Wilco heard while you're out and about

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a birthday surprise for the co-host Matt Spiegel (for those who don't know he is in a great cover band called Tributosaurus).

https://www.avclub.com/new-oscars-teaser-confirms-the-bear-will-be-back-and-se-1850217739     New tag line for VC:  "music nerds of a certain vintage".      

At a Strand of Oaks show last weekend, Pat Finnerty (who now plays guitar for Strand of Oaks and also does the “Why This Song Stinks” podcast) opened the show for SoA by playing random covers that the

Posted Images

As a far too frequent watcher of Degrassi than someone of my age should, I noticed that the next two episodes are entitled "Jesus Etc." No word yet on if the song is being used in the episodes or not, but I would guess yes. So I will keep my ears peeled.

That show is disgustingly addictive. My sister (14) is a huge fan, and I watched a few minutes of an episode over winter break. Next thing I know, it's four episodes later. I felt gross.

Cool Wilco mention though.

For sure! I strongly dislike television shows in general, unless it's a documentary, and found myself hooked to this show for a bit. If I allow myself to watch an episode due to a probable Wilco reference, I fear the worse. You all keep me updated!

I saw Wilco on an HD television set at Best Buy about a month ago with no sound on at all. I do know that it was from the last Austin City Limits that they did and that Jeff had a black/dark green guitar. I ran over to turn it up, but there was no remote visible anywhere and then when I went for the dial the little segment had ended.

With my girlfriend last night while shopping at the Pleasure Chest Someone Else's Song played as we purchased a vibrator, dildo and lubricant.

It's too bad that Shouldn't Be Ashamed didn't play.

Guest Jules

I saw Wilco on an HD television set at Best Buy about a month ago with no sound on at all. I do know that it was from the last Austin City Limits that they did and that Jeff had a black/dark green guitar. I ran over to turn it up, but there was no remote visible anywhere and then when I went for the dial the little segment had ended.

"Wilco not heard while you're out and about"