Wilco heard while you're out and about

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.avclub.com/new-oscars-teaser-confirms-the-bear-will-be-back-and-se-1850217739     New tag line for VC:  "music nerds of a certain vintage".      

It was a birthday surprise for the co-host Matt Spiegel (for those who don't know he is in a great cover band called Tributosaurus).

Wait til you get a couple episodes further… 

Posted Images

The Late Greats at Outback Steakhouse in Tyngsboro, MA last night as soon as we sat down. In fact, my friend who is a waiter there went to 3 Wilco shows with myself and my best friend and we were all sitting at the table. Also, 2 years ago to the day waiter friend and I were at Tweedy in Northampton, MA. We talked about not being at the Portland show, then we cried into our Aussie cheese fries.

The Late Greats at Outback Steakhouse in Tyngsboro, MA last night as soon as we sat down. In fact, my friend who is a waiter there went to 3 Wilco shows with myself and my best friend and we were all sitting at the table. Also, 2 years ago to the day waiter friend and I were at Tweedy in Northampton, MA. We talked about not being at the Portland show, then we cried into our Aussie cheese fries.

Thats bonzer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Geez - I work in a grocery store and would sincerely love to hear Wilco play during one of my shifts - it's mainly obscure 60's, main stream 70's and 80's, and then Celine Dion...

That being said, I don't know what reaching grocery store background noise status means to ones musical career - maybe I'm glad I haven't heard them at work yet...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I caught a sly reference to the YHF cover on bowling coverage on ESPN. They were taking a shot of the Marinas Towers coming back from break, and the color guy mentioned the "iconic buildings have been seen in movies, on album covers...". A cursory Googling yielded no other albums with them on the cover. The joys of channel surfing!