isadorah

Wilco heard while you're out and about

Can someone help me with 61 Down in today's Washington Post crossword: "Guitarist Cline of the band Wilco" ?

(4 letters) :guitar ;)

Nils (if you ask more than a few people, embarrassingly)...B)

Jesus, Etc. at Buffalo Wild Wings in Portsmouth, NH. Not my first choice for food, but most things close up early on a Monday night round these parts.

The young girl in Don’t Let Go has a dog named Wilco. The film was directed by Jacob Aaron Estes who also directed Mean Creek which featured Pot Kettle Black. She calls out for him quite a few times, so I know it wasn’t my imagination.

I had to visit the dentist for a crown this afternoon. During the portion where they had to drill out the cavity, between bursts of drilling sounds I heard the unmistakeable groove of 'Everyone Hides'. Just as I got excited there was more drilling. It was like the 'Less Than You Think' remix of the song.

I rarely post in here but Outta Mind (Outta Sight) (aka the Sesame Street version) just came on in this Whole Foods I’m in, so what the hey. Seasonally appropriate! #sleighbells

I used to hear Wilco every time I left the house when I was living in a 98+% white neighborhood in the late stages of gentrification.

Since moving two years ago to an area that is much more diverse, probably majority black, and far less affluent, I have not heard Wilco a single time.  

That's not surprising in the least, but what is interesting to me is that I work next to a college campus, and I have never heard Wilco when I go out for lunch or coffee.  Wilco seems like it'd be a happy medium between college students and office workers.

I just heard an acoustic “I Got You” during a Feeding America/ Bushs baked beans commercial 

carry on. 

I just heard an acoustic “I Got You” during a Feeding America/ Bushs baked beans commercial 

carry on. 

On television. 

What ran through my mind when I saw a new post here: "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T BE OUT AND ABOUT, PEOPLE!"

I had the same thought.  :lol

Just heard love is everywhere (beware) in a Corona commercial. On tv. On account of I’m still not hardly going out. On account of the virus.