• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was definitely hoping for more people to have made fun of me at this point...

I'm a Michigan alum, those who live in glass houses, yada yada yada.

For some dumb ass reason, I am somewhat optimistic about M's chances against Bucky tomorrow. Maybe it's the fact that I'm going to A2 and I am thinking about the beer at Ashleys and the quint at BlimpyBurger after the game.

It totally is. Check it out.

If I were the type to support local businesses in that miserable hellhole of a state up north, that looks like the kind of place I would support. Hypothetically.

(btw - I've been noticing Bell's showing up on a lot of shelves down here. Good stuff! Hypothetically.)

(btw - I've been noticing Bell's showing up on a lot of shelves down here. Good stuff! Hypothetically.)

How ironic, I seem to notice Bell's disappearing from my fridge on a fairly steady basis. Good thing the General Store is on the way home from the office.

n1143870074_30013738_5562.jpg

Nice! :lol And thanks for reminding me - I'm gonna go put the Boilermaker toilet paper on the spool right now!

So I'm going to apply for the head coach position at Clemson. I could do a better job than Tommy Bowden.... You can't lose those crucial conference games.. Especially when it's a team like Maryland, when Clemson was favored by 11 points!