• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ball State Cardinals are 7-0. First time EVER as a ranked team. Keep on keepin' on Cards! :dancing

I imagine that USC beating Ohio State by two or three touchdowns this Saturday will ensure that the Trojans will always be in the BCS title game talk for the rest of the year, even after they lose to some shitty Pac-Ten team late in the year.

bwa ha ha ha

AP Top 25

* 1.Texas (39)

* 2.Alabama (26)

* 3.Penn St.

* 4.Oklahoma

* 5.Florida

* 6.USC

* 7.Texas Tech

* 8.Oklahoma St.

* 9.BYU

* 10.Georgia

* 11.Missouri

* 12.Ohio St.

* 13.LSU

* 14.Utah

* 15.Boise St.

* 16.Kansas

* 17.Virginia Tech

* 18.North Carolina

* 19.South Florida

* 20.Michigan St.

* 21.Wake Forest

* 22.Vanderbilt

* 23.Pittsburgh

* 24.Ball St.

* 25.California

Others Receiving Votes:

* Tulsa 84,

* TCU 61,

* Minnesota 48,

* Florida St. 38,

* Georgia Tech 25,

* South Carolina 9,

* Kentucky 7,

* Oregon 4,

* Northwestern 3,

* Notre Dame 1,

* Cincinnati 1

Because they play nobody? The Big 10 competition this year is looking even worse than usual.

Hey, come on, the ACC and the Big East are worse than us this year. :pirate

Pryor is going through growing pains, the question is when he will get out of them. He still has vision issues and is still trying to look for passes when the aren't there, thus hampering his running ability. He needs to just take the damn ball and run if he doesn't see anything. I was curious as to why Boeckman didn't get any playing time when Pryor was not doing well. Watching from the bench would have given him some perspective on the whole quarterback shenanigans, at least.

We better look good next week, or else Ringer will tear us a new one.

Pryor is going through growing pains, the question is when he will get out of them. He still has vision issues and is still trying to look for passes when the aren't there, thus hampering his running ability. He needs to just take the damn ball and run if he doesn't see anything.

We better look good next week, or else Ringer will tear us a new one.

I agree with the "vision issues". He appeared conflicted the other day. His first few games his instinct was to tuck it and run as soon as he felt heat and he sometimes didn't see guys who were wide open. I'm sure they talked to him about this while watching films and now he's got it in his head that to take the next step as a QB, he needs to start making those reads--which is absolutely true, but on Saturday he seemed to be over-thinking those run/pass decisions and wanted to throw when there was nothing there. He'll get more comfortable, in time. I think it is fine that they didn't take him out when he was struggling. As much as it sucks for Boeckman to ride the pine the remainder of his career, they've clearly committed to Pryor. He needs to have those growing pains. (and he managed to do it and still win, so it shouldn't be hurting his confidence too much)

I don't think this team is playing well enough right now to beat MSU or Penn St the next couple weeks. Good to see both of those programs improved this year, although the overall conference is unfortunately staying about the same as OSU is regrouping, Wisconsin is struggling, and Michigan is crapping the bed. Argh. One of these years this conference will get its shit back together.

Wow.. Yeah, thats the link I just found. HOORAY! You're right Jen, the Clemson admin has finally grown some balls!!!

Yeah I don't think too many Clemson fans are going to be upset with this news. I'm gonna put in my recommendation for Brad Scott as head coach. :lol

Yeah I don't think too many Clemson fans are going to be upset with this news.

Yeah, I know my parents are re-rejoicing. They pay a lot of money every year to get season tickets, and my Dad said that if they didn't fire Tommy, he wasn't coming back next year. Well apparently a lot of other IPTAY members were threatening the same thing. That $4 million dollar buyout would be small compared to all of the IPTAY money lost. :)

Yeah, I know my parents are re-rejoicing. They pay a lot of money every year to get season tickets, and my Dad said that if they didn't fire Tommy, he wasn't coming back next year. Well apparently a lot of other IPTAY members were threatening the same thing. That $4 million dollar buyout would be small compared to all of the IPTAY money lost. :)

People take their money seriously, especially with everything that's going on now. You think Spence and Scott are out, too?

Damn, how bad was it under Bowden when you have quotes like this (From ESPN):

Clemson's season started with a big thud, a 24-point loss to then-No. 24 Alabama that senior quarterback Cullen Harper said "really hurt our confidence."

Harper, who was benched after the Tigers' loss to Wake Forest and replaced by highly regarded sophomore Willy Korn, said Bowden needed to be let go.

"They just told us. It's what he deserved," he said. "Dabo Swinney is a fine man and will do an excellent job."

I was really hoping we could keep Will Muschamp around for at least another year, but it looks like there will be too many high-profile openings at the end of this year to do that.

He is one crazy mommafricker.