The Black Crowes

I think he also looked after Jimmy Page for a time. I am guessing that is how Jimmy ended up playing with the Crowes. 

The Black Crowes reunite on The Howard Stern Show.  

I have always liked several of the songs from the first album. But like the first Pearl Jam album - the production is too slick. I am curious to hear what they are doing with these songs now though. I would think Chris will get tired of playing the same songs the same way every night. 

The Black Crowes
Nov. 11, 2019
Bowery Ballroom, New York City

Twice as Hard, Jealous Again, Sister Luck, Could I’ve Been So Blind, Seeing Things, Hard to Handle, Thick N’ Thin, She Talks to Angels, Struttin’ Blues^, Stare It Cold

Enc: It’s Only Rock and Roll

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what are the odds that when the tour finishes, Chris and Rich announce that they hate each other and the band is done for good?

They Love Each Other.

(now)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/black-crowes-chris-rich-robinson-reunion-910453/

• 2 months later...

Picked up tickets to see Chris and Rich perform at Lincoln Hall in a few weeks. Going to be interested to see what the song selection is like for the show. I'm hoping it veers off of Shake Your Money Maker liberally. They couldn't have picked a better Chicago venue.

Picked up tickets to see Chris and Rich perform at Lincoln Hall in a few weeks. Going to be interested to see what the song selection is like for the show. I'm hoping it veers off of Shake Your Money Maker liberally. They couldn't have picked a better Chicago venue.

Crap, didn't hear about that. Great venue. Would rather spend $50 to see this show, than $10 and sit in the lawn at the World. 

• 3 weeks later...

How was the show?

That's great that he is at least talking about past members --- wonder if Eddie was still alive, if he would have been asked to join this latest incarnation that will  be touring in the summer - guessing not, but who knows. 

Interesting mix and song choice:

Last night in Portland... Chris and Rich Robinson were joined by the legendary Peter Buck from R.E.M. for a very special performance of “7 Chinese Brothers” from the 1984 album Reckoning.⁣