ysi - 10 best songs of 2007 compilation

Is it possible to post these mixes on ysi or rapidshare for anyone to download, rather than just one person?

yeah, of course. read my rules again: once you've sent the link to your partner you also put a link for everyone here to download too. the point in the partner is just to ensure that at least someone listens to your mix, and that someone makes comment on it too.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, of course. read my rules again: once you've sent the link to your partner you also put a link for everyone here to download too. the point in the partner is just to ensure that at least someone listens to your mix, and that someone makes comment on it too.

ahhh, okay...i'll take a partner then, i guess.

yeah - without being difficult or anything - if we're going to post the link on here anyway, is there any point in being partnered up?

yeah - without being difficult or anything - if we're going to post the link on here anyway, is there any point in being partnered up?

If there are 30 different best of 2007 lists posted here, how many are you really going to listen to? I think the point is to ensure that each mix is listened to by at least one person... Seems reasonable to me.

you have to click add reply to get the full reply box, then check the HTML option w/ Auto Line break

I think that's where I'm hitting the limit to what I'm allowed to do. I don't seem to get an HTML option, only the ability to switch back and forth between viewing the post as HTML and not.

No biggy.

I don't want to speak for JAS Backpack, but to me that seems contrary to the whole idea, which is to pick your ten favorite songs of 2007. That shouldn't be subject to anyone else's tastes or collection, just yours. Just my $.02.

I agree. I see your point.

Also, as someone else said, we should have partners, so its more personal and you and your partner can tell each other what you thought of the compilation.

I think AFTER you and your partner have listened, then everyone should post their track list with an optional link for others if they want to download it.

I vote for partners!